Virtual LIVE Interactive Preschool For Kids – The Smart Way Of Pre-Primary Education
When thinking about education, we think about grades, we all remember, but the year before school is even more crucial. A virtual preschool year is full of discoveries, and there are days when it looks monotonous to the child.
Children of this age learn by playing, and every activity forms the foundation of education. Studies show that brain development is rapid from birth to 6 years. And the more you keep this brain busy, the better it develops, and the more you are ready for school.
The first six years of life are vital for brain development, structural development, and social skills. Therefore, an accurate foundation during the early years is mandatory.
Benefits of Virtual Preschool for Kids
Students can visit places anywhere in the world with virtual learning.
Students will discover the benefits of routines during virtual learning. Students become accustomed to accessing teachers through technology. Students can email or message teacher questions, and teachers can answer those questions efficiently.
Virtual learning allows students to interact with their peers. The concept of online learning encourages students of different learning styles to succeed. The benefits of virtual learning do more than just benefit students. When a child effectively learns, parents also benefit. Here are some of them.
- Parents can better monitor their children.When students study remotely, parents can actively get involved and provide additional support. Virtual learning can improve the fight from bed. Without a long round-trip to school, students get more sleep and are less likely to get tired, resulting in higher productivity.
- Freedom to express themselves. Students are free and encouraged to express their enthusiasm. Virtual learning promotes digital citizenship. One of the benefits of virtual learning is that educators always encourage proper online behaviour, including respecting each other for a better online educationexperience and being friendly.
- Virtual learning provides family flexibility. Students can attend their online classesfrom home or anywhere outside, and all it requires is a stable internet connection.
- Parents can complement virtual learning with fun games. Skills learned during virtual classes can be enhanced by playing board games such as math sprints focused on addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and continental races that teach geography.
- Virtual learning offers safety: Child safety is the first thing a parent considers while choosing the preschool for their kids. The online school assures maximum security, and kids need not step out of their homes.
Role of Parents in Virtual Preschool
Virtual education is a new shift in India. The role of the parent is vital, and you need to help your child understand the etiquette in the virtual class. Parents should constantly be in touch with the teacher to track the learning.
Parental involvement in early childhood education is mandatory and can extend the experience in all aspects of holistic development. The parents involved can lay a positive and lasting impression on their learning abilities. Early experiences of the quality of learning and care by children improve cognitive skills in the short term and develop socially and emotionally. Similarly, it will also contribute to long-term success in science and subsequent life.
The first six years are crucial in the development process. Parents are aware that their role is not limited to performing a few tasks. Parents need to do the following to boost the learning process of their kids:
- Make learning resources available to the child.
- Make the child understand the difference between what is right and what is wrong.
- Encourage them to become independent.
- Allow them to express their thoughts and opinions.
How is Virtual Preschool Better than Traditional Schools?
Parents accustomed to sending their children to school for education may ask, How does virtual learning work? Virtual learning connects teachers and students through technology (usually laptops, smartphones, or computers).
At the specified time, the student logs in to the virtual classroom. Teachers keep the entire class busy with virtual lessons, discussions, and activities. Students can interact with teachers their peers via text chat or microphone and work with small groups or individual students.
Based on their kids’ needs, the parent can decide the size of the class as 1:1, 1:5, 1:10, and 1:20. For instance, few kids enjoy collaborative activities and hence prefer a large group classroom, and on the other hand, some are shy and need personalized attention.
We will help you choose the right batch size for your little one.
The students interact with the teacher personally on an online platform, and teachers teach the entire class at once.
Traditional schools may look like a better model than virtual learning, but you can improve the student experience by taking advantage of distance learning in specific areas.
Virtual learning is a blessing for students and parents during the difficult times when our kids’ education comes with a cost, safety, and time. The virtual preschool program learning process allows teachers to teach students more effectively and innovatively. These virtual platforms help parents carry out their studies and acquire new skills stress-free for them and their children with time flexibility.