We Are Hiring!
OurPlayschool.com is the First Ever Online Only LIVE Playschool. Our Organisation is the most affordable platform providing Quality Online Preschool Education to children pan India. We are looking for professionals who can contribute to our ever growing team and success of the organisation. If you are someone who thinks out of the box then, we are looking for you! Inviting applications for various posts for immediate joining.
Location: Budigere Cross, Bangalore
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Work Timings: 9;00 AM-6: 00AM
WORK FROM OFFICE
- Preschool Teacher– Certified Preschool teacher with 1-2 yrs of total teaching experience with min 6 months of current online teaching. Grades: Nursery/ LKG / UKG/ Grade1.
Present development appropriate curriculum online with experiential activities designed to promote social, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth, including art, music, dramatic play, science, & language activities. Good at Virtual Classroom Management & Timetable Management. Experience in preparing PowerPoint presentations, & other virtual teaching aids.
- Content Writer – Min 2 years of content writing or copywriting experience. Create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. Should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- SEO Specialist: Develop Optimization Strategies that boost the company’s search engine results & ranking. Creating and Executing off-page & on-page SEO strategies. Monitor & report daily performance metrics. Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods. Hands On with Google analytics. Experience with website optimization tools.
- Campaign Manager and SEM Specialist– Create paid ad campaigns on Search Engine Marketing channels. Create paid Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. Create sensible Meta tags for the SEM. Effectively use Google Analytics & other tools to optimize the campaigns and improve the PPC / CPA. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Bing, Keyword Discovery, etc). Maintain and monitor keyword bids, spend levels, budget caps, impression share, quality score, search query optimization. Submit Daily/weekly/monthly reporting of key metrics to the management.
- Graphic Designer– Publishing: 2-3 yrs of experience in using Corel Draw, Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Candidates with children book layout design/Children magazine layout design preferred. Should have the flair for colours, knows parameters for layout, page resolution, etc for print ready files.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist-NON IT: 2-3 yrs of experience in managing end to end recruitment lifecycle for inhouse requirements. Expetise in sourcing, screening, conducting preliminary interviews, salary negotiations, and BGV.
Cafeteria and Transport Facility is available.
Interested candidates may mail their CV at email@example.com